Register early — Camps fill quickly! With enough demand, we will open secondary sections of Popular Camps.
2017 Camp Dates
Session 1: 6/20 — 7/1/16
Session 2: 7/5 — 7/15/16
(No Camp Monday July 4th)
Session 3: 7/18 — 7/29/16
- Small groups with teachers
- Fun outdoor and indoor activities aimed at building skills (songs, folktales, crafts, games, sports, and more)
- Cultural performances
- Ice-cream social
- Special classes with trained specialists- yoga, sports & games
- Exciting field days (water balloon toss, relay races, and more)
- Fun, cultural music and movement classes for all campers! We will offer different opportunities each session — last year we learned Taiko Drumming, Kung-Fu Martial Arts, and Latin dance!
- Field trips for Orange, Purple, Blue and Green camps! Specific information about each field trip will be released one week prior to the start of each camp session.
Camp at a Glance
- Choose program.
- Choose a section appropriate for your child’s age and fluency level (see chart below)
- Choose the two-week session(s) you’d like to attend. All camp sections are available every session in all programs.
New exciting activities every session. Have fun in one session or all three!
Children will enjoy a world of fun this summer while learning. International language and culture will come to life through hands-on projects, stories, songs, games and outdoor fun with our natively-fluent staff.