Welcome to Universal School:
November Events at Universal School
- Oct. 30 – Nov. 3,2023 – Book Fair
- Nov. 14, 2023, Islamic Knowledge Competition
- Nov. 16, 2023 – Picture Day Retakes
- Nov. 20 – 22, 2023 – Spelling Bee
- Nov. 23 – 24, 2023 – Fall Break, No School
For a helpful guide to the school year...
Universal Promo Video
Welcome to Universal School
Universal School provides classes from preschool through 12th grade. During the last school year, there were nearly 700 students in our preschool, elementary, middle and high schools.
To prepare our students to be global citizens who possess innovative and creative capabilities for achievement, through a partnership between home and school that promotes Islamic values, respect, and tolerance.
To provide a safe, nurturing, and stimulating Islamic learning environment that enables students to achieve their maximum educational potential and prepare them for their future roles in society as responsible citizens.
Universal School’s philosophy is rooted in the belief that education is a process which encompasses all the experiences students encounter in their school. Classroom instruction is only one small aspect of a child’s educational experience. It is also rooted in the belief that students learn from the behavior and actions of the adults around them more than they learn from books. Finally, it is rooted in the belief that children’s knowledge and pride in their religion and heritage is key to their well-being and success in the world. As such, the board of directors has strived to ensure that the administration and the teaching staff are qualified educators, who themselves are observant of Islamic values in their own lives.
It is fruitless in education to ask children to adhere to anything unless role models exist around them, showing not only that adherence to these ideals is possible, but also that direction, stability, peace, and happiness cannot be achieved otherwise. Universal School believes that being a Muslim is synonymous with excellence in every area. To that end, academic excellence is expected and pursued as part of our religious duties. Our effort to establish an Islamic ethos in the school does not interfere with the establishment of a challenging academic program. In fact, both efforts must go hand-in-hand for us to be able to claim that ours is a model Islamic school.
The following are school-wide objectives that we continuously strive to achieve with our students:
- To teach our students to strive for excellence in all they do.
- To teach a love for Islam by example and through Islamic and Quranic studies.
- To teach the practice of Islam by demonstration.
- To teach our students to the level necessary for worldly success.
- To teach our students social awareness and responsibility through involvement in community causes.
- To educate the whole child, physically, spiritually, intellectually and emotionally.
- To teach the concept of faith with action through the example of our staff and administration.
We Gladly Accept Donations at any time .Please Click the Donation Button.