Registration and Tuition Information
- Registration is open to all students on the first Tuesday in June.
- Students’ seats can only be held upon payment of registration, book fees, & supply fees.
- No student will register until full payment of previous year fees and tuition is completed.
- $15 will be assessed on every late payment or $35 for returned checks.
- School records and Report cards will be held for nonpayment except as mandated by law.
- Students will not be allowed in class for nonpayment at certain dates, within the school year according to school policy.
- Payments of tuition fee can be in full, 3 payments, 4 payments, or 10 payments
- Smart Tuition will collect the tuition.
Discount Policy: One discount per child only.
- $ 100.00 per child for enrollment with Full payment by July 31.
- $ 200.00 for second child in the family
- $ 300.00 for the third child
- $ 400.00 for the fourth child or more
- $ 250.00 (Registration Fee waiver) for new students attending Experience It! (See calendar for dates)
- 25% discount 6th through 12th Grade new students with a G.P.A. of 3.0.
- 50% discount 9th and 12th Grade new students with a G.P.A. of 3.5 or higher.
Late Registration Fee:
- $ 40.00 per returning student registering after the scheduled date and until June 1st
- $ 80.00 per returning student registering from June 4th through July 27th
- $ 160.00 per returning student registering from July 30th through August 23rd
Fund Raising Participation: The board has adopted the following table of annual (or fund raising) fair share according to the level of the family income (Tax Deductible):
- Family with annual income of $100,000 or less –> 0% of children’s tuition
- Family with annual income of $100,001 – $125,000 –> 10% of children’s tuition
- Family with annual income of $125,001 – $150,000 –> 20% of children’s tuition
- Family with annual income of $150,001 – $175,000 –> 30% of children’s tuition
- Family with annual income of $175,001 or more –> 40% of children’s tuition
For a detailed breakdown of “Fees Due at Registration” Click here.